Print Your Existing Business Card
This application is intended for graphic artists and customers who want business cards printed from their existing print ready files.
Simply upload your artwork and Writeguard will print it on our offset Heidelberg printing press used to print high end publications including books, magazines, etc. Offset printing produces sharp, clean images and type that laser and digital printing cannot match.
- No designing or templates to choose from, simply upload your existing artwork
- Full color
- Printed on a Heidelberg printing press, not a digital press or color copier
- One side (4/0) or two side (4/4) printing. 4/0 is full color front side with no printing on the back. 4/4 is full color both sides of the card.
- UV (high gloss) coating on both sides (included in price)
- Minimum Required Resolution:300 dpi/ppi
- Color Mode: CMYK - if your image is not in CMYK mode the colors may be changed when converted. Do not use RBG when designing for print.
- Black Type: Black type value should be 100%
- Required File Size (including bleed): 3 3/4" x 2 1/4". Files must be submitted at this measurement regardless of whether the background is full bleed or not.
- Finished Trim Size: 3.5" x 2"
- Acceptable File Formats: High Resoution PDF, EPS or TIF.
- Two Sided Cards:
- Uploads for 2 sided business cards will require 2 separate files (One file for the front of the card and one file for the back of the card)
- Trim Size and Bleed Size
- Actual Trim Size: 3 1/2" x 2"
- Bleed Size: 3 3/4" x 2 1/4"
The bleed area will be trimmed off during the cutting process. Anything you want to bleed off the edge of the card must extend past your guides out to the bleed edge. If photos and backgrounds do not extend past these guides, whilte may show around the edges when your card is trimmed to 3 1/2" x 2" due to slight movement during the cutting process. When designing keep all text, logos and important information 1/4" from the trim edge.
- When Sending Your Printable File Type:
- PDF: High Resolution PDF files saved as "Press Quality". Consult your application documentation for PDF settings.
- EPS (Illustrator): Fonts must be converted to outlines and graphics must be embedded rather than linked.
- TIF (Photoshop): Line art logos and text must be 600 dpi. Full color photos and graphics must be no less than 300 dpi. Please flatten all layers before uploading
|Printed 1 Side (4/0)
|Printed 2 Side (4/4)