Print Your Full Color Envelopes
This application is intended for graphic artists and customers who want envelopes printed from their existing print ready files.
Simply upload your artwork and Writeguard will print it on our digital press. This digital press produces output that rivals offset image quality while maintaining superior color consistency with true 1200 x 1200 dpi color.
- No designing or templates to choose from, simply upload your existing artwork
- Full color
- Printed on our digital press that rivals offset image output
- One side (4/0) full color front side with no printing on the back
- Size: #10 non-window envelope (4.125" x 9.5")
- Paper: White 24lb.
- Gummed flap seals securely when moistened
- Quality construction stands up in the mail
- Minimum Required Resolution:300 dpi/ppi
- Color Mode: CMYK - if your image is not in CMYK mode the colors may be changed when converted. Do not use RBG when designing for print.
- Black Type: Black type value should be 100%
- Acceptable File Formats: High Resoution PDF, EPS or TIF.
- Trim Size and Bleed Size
- Size: Standard #10 envelope
- Bleed: Envelope can bleed on the left, right and bottom. Envelope CANNOT bleed on the top. When designing keep all text and artwork 1/4" from the top edge of the envelope.
NOTE: Full bleed on side edge and bottom. Top bleed is not available.
- When Sending Your Printable File Type:
- PDF: High Resolution PDF files saved as "Press Quality". Consult your application documentation for PDF settings.
- EPS (Illustrator): Fonts must be converted to outlines and graphics must be embedded rather than linked.
- TIF (Photoshop): Line art logos and text must be 600 dpi. Full color photos and graphics must be no less than 300 dpi. Please flatten all layers before uploading.
Price is based on not more than 10% full coverage (2 x 3 image area).
We will quote higher coverage.
CALL FOR QUOTE ON QUANTITES OVER 2000.
We will call you with the shipping charge.