We Print Your Post Cards
This application is intended for graphic artists and customers who want full color post cards/rack sheets printed from their existing print ready files.
Simply upload your artwork and Writeguard will print it on our offset Heidelberg printing press used to print high end publications including books, magazines, etc. Offset printing produces sharp, clean images and type that laser and digital printing cannot match.
Turnaround Time: 48 hours based on a "Print Ready File" or an approved proof received by 2:30pm EST (Does not include ship time). If all guidelines for "Print Ready Files are not followed, your order my be delayed and incure additonal charges.
- No designing or templates to choose from, simply upload your existing artwork
- Full color
- Printed on a Heidelberg printing press, not a digital press or color copier
- One side (4/0) or two side (4/1 or 4/4) printing. 4/0 is full color front side with no printing on the back. 4/1 is full color front side with black printing on back. 4/4 is full color both sides of the post card.
- 100# cover opaque paper stock
- UV (high gloss) coating on both sides available (additional price)
- Minimum Required Resolution:300 dpi/ppi
- 1-Up Composition: One copy per item, one item per page
- Color Mode: CMYK - if your image is not in CMYK mode the colors may be changed when converted. Do not use RBG when designing for print.
- Black Type: Black type value should be 100%
- Fonts: Fonts are embedded or outlined
- Images:Photos and raster images are 300 dpi minimum and saved as TIF
- Acceptable File Formats: High Resoution PDF, EPS or TIF.
- Naming Your Files:
- Use the mainline of your order for your file name. DO NOT use common names such as: business card.pdf, logo.tif, card.eps, etc.
- Two Sided Post Cards:
- Uploads for 2 sided post cards will require 2 separate files (One file for the front of the post card and one file for the back of the post card)
- Trim Size and Bleed Size
- Available Trim Size Width: Minimum 6" wide up to Maximum 8 1/2" wide
- Available Trim Size Length: 11" long
- Bleed Size: 6 1/4" wide for minimum width up to 8 3/4" wide for maximum width. 11 1/4" for length.
The bleed area will be trimmed off during the cutting process. Anything you want to bleed off the edge of the flyer must extend past your guides out to the bleed edge. If photos and backgrounds do not extend past these guides, white may show around the edges when your post card is trimmed due to slight movement during the cutting process. When designing keep all text, logos and important information 1/4" from the trim edge.
|Printed 1 Side (4/0)
|Printed 2 Sides (4/1)
|Printed 2 Side (4/4)