If you want a high amount of protection, you need fast service, and like to save money, these high security checks are for you! Our best seller because the check has more than 20 security features to fight check fraud. These checks are of the highest quality of security check stock and the MICR ink is tested and guaranteed. Thermochromic Ink, a security feature printed with a special ink that changes color when heat is applied, comes as a standard security feature. Toner Adhesion and a True Watermark can additionally be purchased to give you the most secure check stock available. Our pricing is probably the best value in the world considering what you will get. Security, high quality, free company logo, and fast 3 day production time!
A Multi-Purpose Check with the flexibility to do both accounts payable and payroll. Ideal for businesses that have a single, all-purpose checking account. Two open format vouchers attached: One for your records; one for the employee or vendor. Sample shown is designed for Quicken® and QuickBooks®. Guaranteed software compatibility.
These Laser/Inkjet Checks offer a high level of protection against check fraud!
- 8.5" x 11" sheet 24lb MICR paper
- 2 perforations @ 3.5" x 7"
- Top, Middle or Bottom Checks
- Free High Security Features:
- Stock Logo - Choose a business design from our distinctive selection of designs, symbols, or letters to enhance your professional appearance.
- Custom Logo - Use your own custom logo for a more professional appearance, your company's logo can be added to your imprinted checks and forms at no additional charge.
- Main Line Type Style - choose from our 9 standard type styles for your company name.
- Color Background - colored backgrounds that inhibit alteration.
- Thermochromic Ink - special ink that changes color when heat is applied. Just touch it with your finger and it will turn from red to white.
- Erasure Protection - the ink printed on the background of the check may be removed, leaving a white mark, when an eraser is used to alter the face of the check.
- Chemical-Sensitive Paper - protects against tampering and/or washing using high polarity solvents (alcohols) and oxidants (bleaches) by staining the paper.
- Fluorescent Fibers - are in our #24 MICR paper. The fibers are visible under special UV lights and cannot be duplicated by copiers and scanners.
- Microprinting - very small text in the border & signature line(s) that is so fine, it deters attempts at reproduction using scanners or copiers.
- Regulation CC Box - lists the overt security features that are in place, and describes how to detect if the check has been copied or altered.
- Security Screen - specially formulated inks and graphics used for printing "Original Document" verbiage on back of the check make it visible to the eye but difficult to duplicate.
- Toner Adhesion - provides an added level of security to ensure that toner from your printer cannot be removed from the paper without damaging the paper.
- True Watermark - pressed into the paper during manufacturing and shows a positive image in transmitted light, and a negative image in reflected light.